- Suitable for heavy duty applications
- Ability to incorporate windows and insulation
- Resists corrosion
- High spring cycling
The B&D Toughpanel™ is suitable for heavy duty industrial and commercial applications such as emergency service buildings. Strong in design, the Toughpanel has the ability to incorporate windows and insulation in individual panels.
- Galvanised hinges and hangers are used, providing the door with:
- Additional strength
- Resistance to corrosion.
- Panels manufactured from 0.6mm roll formed steel.
- Tailor made – each door is tailor made to order (they are not made up from a mix of standard size panels).
- Wheels have ballbearings for smoother, more durable operation.
- Springs designed to comply with requirements of Australian Standards – 20,000 cycles.
- Reinforcing for wide doors:
- Doors up to and including 3545mm – bottom panel only.
- Doors greater than 3545mm and up to 4705mm – bottom and top panel only.
- Doors greater than 4705mm – all panels.
- Doors higher than 3985mm and wider than 5100mm will be supplied with double end stiles.
- Rolled edges (instead of raw steel edges) on stiles, horizontal panel edges and reinforcing – eliminates possibility of cutting fingers on these edges.
- Extensive range of COLORBOND colors
- Woodgrain embossed finish is the standard finish, however, a smooth finish is also available.
- Tapers available in hinged and fixed configurations for floors that slope across the opening.
- Windows for vision outside of the opening.
- Expanded aluminium mesh windows allow vision and ventilation.
- High cycle springing for frequently used applications such as car parks and loading bay doors.
- Insulation makes door suitable for use in cold storage areas or in extreme climatic conditions.